Monday, June 20, 2005

The Luck of the Chineesy


Firstly, I must say... HOLLA to Angel Wing Jasmine who found herself a 6'8" Firefighter/EMT. I really hope this guy is the dreamboat you've been looking for! If not, I'll have to set you up with Cerberus.

Now, take a gander at this:


Money in my Tummy



Am I a lucky bastard or just a bastard. You decide.

I thought it was damn cool that all of the numbers turned out to be the winning number, but couldn't it have been a bigger cash prize? I mean, damn! I want to be rich already so that I don't have to work anymore. I really want to buy that house in Beverly Hills because that's where I wanna be!

Well say good bye to me my little friends because I won't be having much time for the rest of the year, it seems. We are coming across some serious deadlines at work. Things need to be done and tested before products are released and I'm in charge of many of them (some that need to be completed by early July). And to make matters even more pressing, I have to start studying my ass off to take a licensing exam in September. Yeah, that's a long whiles away, but it's also a lot to study. It's the SATs all over again.

So, to summarize. Money. Busy. Cry. Cry. Pee.

Any questions?



Gee whizzy whizzin',

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________