Thursday, July 21, 2005

Defense Against the Dark Farts


Yesterday I farted.

There, that makes the name of this entry valid.

Now on to pressing matters. I finally finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. With last weekend so busy and work occupying most of my time, I only had time to read here and there, on the bus, on the train, at the few hours at home before I passed out. But it doesn't matter because I finally got through it and much quicker than I realize. I mean, the book read so fast that I hardly knew it when I was coming up on the final pages.

So anyway, I loved the book. It's my third favorite in the series, just after Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire. And events within the book have upped my rating of Chamber of Secrets. What exactly? I won't say.

Of course, it would be wrong of me to discuss such things as spoilers, so I won't. You can rest assured Samantha Wu. But this seems to be the darkest yet in the series, but at the same time, the fluffiest. I'm really excited to see this book as a movie, but will it just be Harry and Dumbledore standing over a birdbath? That's not really a spoiler since it's the cover of the book. Well, I don't know the answer to my question; and it wasn't really a question to be answered. But I do know this: I like beans because of the effect on my gas, not the means to the end. What the hell does that mean? That, my friends, is a question for another time. When that time will be, no one knows for certain. But allow me to ask upon you this: Did I really have more to say in this blog other than I finished the book and that I loved it? Now that I cannot answer at this moment, but I can tell you yes. The rest of this blog was entirely a waste.



Avada Kablabbering,

Roonil Wazlib
_________________________________________________________________________