Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Belated


Yes, two days ago was my twenty-fourth. I didn't forget. I was just engrossed in a Series 6 course for the past three days back at good ol' stinky UC Riverside. It was okay though because I learned a lot! They clarified many things that I had trouble with and also summarized a lot of the text book that I still haven't read. But that's over with now, so...

Yes! My birthday. And thank you to all of you who called or e-mailed me birthday wishes. Surprisingly, I received more this year than any other year. I felt the love. Thank you all so much for making my day. Now where are all'yar presents?

Alls I know is that I got myself a gift in part for 1) my birthday and 2) finishing that three day 8-hour-per-dia class. I went out and got Nintendogs for the Nintendo DS! I've been waiting for this game for ages it seems and it's finally out. They have three versions of the game, each with different sets of dog breeds. My favorite dogs are shiba inus and siberian huskies... and wouldn't you know it, those two dogs are on different sets. So I had to settle for my very favoritous, the shiba inu. This set also comes with labrador retrievers, miniature schnauzers, toy poodles (which look like burnt cinnamon sticks that have gone retarded), pembroke welsh corgis, and miniature pinschers.

Here's a picture of my shiba inu.

Nessa, oh Nessa



Her name is Nessa and she already knows how to sit and lie down. She plays well with other dogs too. We were just at the park playing frisbee.

Wow, doesn't this sound awkward. A grown 24 year old playing with a virtual dog.

Oh well. At least I'm not 25 yet. Man, that would suck.



Gotta walk the dog,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________