Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bl-august Daze and That Damn Exam


Blargg, I'm bored. It's scorching and I'm cranky and I don't want to study.

Work is grillin' me. First pain is having to drive in to work now. We affixed a carpool of four individuals, including myself, and were each assigned to be the driver one week per month. Not such a bad deal, but traffic sucks a doobie.

Second pain is having to study! There so much to know for this licensing exam and I don't retain information as well as I used to. I hope I can just get through this. Then I'll never have to study again. Ever.

Usually I'm upbeat around this time. I've got my birthday coming up and my birthday and stuff. But I'm just not feeling it. It's because of this damn exam. So basically nothing can seem fine until I have taken and passed the test.

Don't you hate things piled up on your shoulders?



Wasting blog space,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________