Friday, February 10, 2006

Ricky Routine


Hi.

We're well into February and not so much as a peep from me. I'm going through a bit of writer's block. I keep racking my brain trying to find something worthwhile to blog about, but nothing seems to be going on. Is this the result of my work routine?

Every morning, I wake up at 5:30am, shower, get dressed, get to the train station. Then on the train, I fire up the Nintendo DS and do my Animal Crossing chores; find fossils, pull weeds, drink java with pigeon milk, assemble snowman. When we arrive at Union Station, I walk to the bus, ride to my work building, get breakfast; breakfast burritos, omelets, or waffles. Then I hunker down in my cubicle for eight lovely hours of software testing, answering the phone, and other fun stuff. After work, it's the train homebound, dinner, TV shows, and perhaps the gym. That's about it.

And there we go. That's the most interesting thing I could think up to blog about. Hopefully things will pick up soon. I think we have some sort of party to attend. At least I'd have a picture to post. Something to keep this thing interesting.


Mmm, Go-Gurt good,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________