Friday, March 10, 2006

Bugs


Heather help me! My recent illness turned out to be a freakin' two week bug! At first, it seemed like I was kicking it after the initial night... but I guess eating Go-gurts and other dairy products weren't good for the mucus production and I continued to hack up the stuff days and restless nights later. I don't think I've had it this bad in a while. It seems to be going away now. But it's kinda sad. Coincidentally, everyone in my office (and my brother) is getting sick. I swear I had nothing to do with it!

Elsewheres in this life of mine, my ant friends are back! They've followed their old path to my bathroom in an attempt to collect more underwear particles and toilet water. Natch, I'm pissed that they're back. Can't they just leave me the frick alone? Anyway, I'm on a "no mercy" policy for these pests. I take the heaviest plastic bottle within arms reach and pound them into the counter. Don't worry though; I make it fast and painless. This coming from someone who has never been smashed to death... or have I? Hmmmm.


Having a smashing time,

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________