Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh Brother... Where Fart Thou?


Now here's something that was weird to me. I walked into the bathroom and prepared the toilet seat to take my morning dump; double flush the toilet, rip out center of seat guard, apply seat guard ever so carefully, toss in long sheet of "splash prevention" toilet paper. Anyway, in walks someone who occupies the stall next to mine. He takes a seat and clears his throat and immediately I recognize that it's Timotei. And in turn, he knew it was me from my snazzy shoes.

So then we start talking while crapping and it sounded like this:

"So did you seeeeeeeee that homeless guy on the bus?"

"OOH ya-ah? I, eeeeee, smelled him a mile away."

Bloop!

In all honesty, I wasn't digging the conversation. It was just a little too invasive of the personal dung zone.

And now that that's out of the way, I can simply say that I'm very excited to be leaving for New York tomorrow. So excited, in fact, that I haven't even started packing yet. Which brings up a good point. I should start packing.


Bloop!

Ricky
_________________________________________________________________________