Sunday, January 21, 2007

Scrubs Love


Ever since Scrubs premiered, I have been obsessed with it. It's amazing how each episode can make you laugh your ass off and then at the end make you feel good, sad, or make you think.

So when Scrubs announced late last year that they had teamed up with the composers of Avenue Q to write songs for a musical episode, I nearly shat my pants.

They had some very typically-Avenue Q'ish songs like "Guy Love" and "Everything Comes Down to Poo" which I really enjoyed. But when it comes to musical music, I'm more attuned to strong power ballads that I can hum in my head all day and still get chills. The clip below is just that. Recorded on VHS and transferred to iMac with the help of my new camcorder! I still need a name for the little guy.



And now, I must pack for Florida!


Planning for tomorrow,

Ricky