Friday, November 16, 2007

Home

Rather than go into an entire paragraph on why I've let my blog slide into oblivion, I figured I'll spare you the excuses and just say "Yip."

But much must be said. Remember that house we put a deposit down on? Well, we're moving right along down the process just dandily. I got a note that said construction on the house has officially begun. We've got an appointment with our Loan Officer tomorrow. And the day before Thanksgiving, we get to choose our options and upgrades.

I'm excited, but it truly hasn't stuck that I'm buying a house. Maybe after my savings account is purged, then it'll hit me. But for now, we'll just gleefully swim through the motions, in and out of escrow, and through the front door of Hogwarts.

Well what'd you expect? Everything else in my life is named after Harry Potter things. Why should my new house be any different?


Insane,

Ricky