Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thr-Events

It's a busy time, these upcoming 6 days.

First up: Halloween Horror Nights
It's been many years since I've gone to a Halloween theme park. I think it was way back in high school when I went to Knott's Scary Farm. This Friday, I will be going to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights. I've heard that it's a lot better than Knott's in terms of quality. I just hope we'll get to do every thing. I can't wait to stare Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger square in the eyes and say "Bitch, make me a sandwich!"

Second up: Jack's Mannequin
At last! I've secured tickets to a Jack's Mannequin concert! One of my favorite bands to see perform live was Something Corporate. When Andrew McMahon split off and formed Jack's Mannequin, I was saddened. However, his new music was amazing and I couldn't wait to see him live. But his first tour sold out in a matter of minutes and his second tour sold out even faster it seems. Then KROQ announced another show and I snatched up tickets. Sure Ticketmaster upcharged the hell out of me and I still despise them for it, but at least I'm going to the show!

Last up: Electiontime
It's been a long long race to the White House and I am praying that Barack Obama gets voted in. He's been my pick since the start and I know he'll do great things for the country. He may not be that experienced, but we need a calm cool head to lead the country out of this mess created by the Bush administration. If Sarah Palin and her old man make it into the White House, I'll join Tina Fey on the first rocket off this planet.


Stayin' coo babeh!

Ricky