Monday, December 08, 2008

Angel Wing Jasmine Gets Honeymoon 2.0

Two straight up full days at Disneyland. Wow. And diarrhea to boot.

Angel Wing Jasmine and hubby Coxsmith came down for a makeup honeymoon of sorts, but on a budget. They were down here for two days of Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. In order to save up money for the big Florida trip in April, Erico Suave signed us into the parks and I offered to have them crash at my house for the weekend.

I'm not sure if they felt it was worth it though. Leaving Disneyland at 1:00AM each evening to drive half an hour to my house is not fun. They may have felt it would have been worth the money for a hotel. But they are welcome whenever they want.

Anyway, at Disneyland, with Erico Suave and MacArthur, we had so much fun. Just check out these pictures as photographic proof!












In that last photo, Chip was a freakin' perv. He kept grabbing at my sides making me bust out laughing. By the way, I got diarrhea by drinking an Iced Mocha and eating two Dole Whips. Never again.


Still exhausted,

Ricky