Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hair Today - Orlando Tomorrow

Well, Gilly (Erico Suave's hair stylist-to-the-stars) is an artist (pronounced: ar-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST)!

Just check out what he done to my hair.



Bwahahahahahaha! Of course I'm just kidding (pronounced: KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ding)!

But for real, Erico Suave and I went to Long Beach at Gilly's apartment and took a seat in his glamourous... er- kitchen with sleek new microwave to boot. He mainly used scissors to literally Edward Scissorhands my hair. It was fast and nuts the way hair was sheared from my cranium. The end result was fuller looking hair on the sides and back of my head and a sleek faux-hawk on the top. Looks similar to what I've had before, but cleaner and with a better foundation for future hair growth.

Apparently my hair had been growing the wrong way on the back left. In some ways I knew it, but I never knew it could be corrected. I just figured that's how my hair worked. He fixed it so that I could train it to grow correctly.

I'm hoping to go back to him for a while while my hair corrects itself. I do feel like I'm in incredibly good and knowledgeable hands while he's styling. I guess it's back to Long Beach in a month!




Growl (pronounced: grrrrrrrrrrrr-ROWWWWWWWWWWL-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr),

Ricky